TMR Sensors - the next generation of sensor technology
PIC TMR Sensors are characterised by ultra-low power consumption combined with maximum magnetic sensitivity. This makes even large switching distances or the use of miniature magnets possible. Our TMR sensors are available as bipolar and omnipolar versions in three different housing shapes.
Individual housing shapes or other modifications are possible on request as usual.
How a TMR Sensor works
A TMR Sensor (TMR is the abbreviation for Tunnel MagnetoResistance) contains an IC which reacts to a magnetic field by changing its resistance. This change in resistance can be interpreted as ON/OFF signal by a logic.
PIC TMR Sensors advantages
- Compact housing, standardized or customer specific
- Simple mounting and adjusting
- Customer-specific versions and alternative chip position in the package possible
- Bipolar and omnipolar versions avaiable
- CMOS push-pull output
- Excellent thermal stability