PMC-1001TH based Reed Chain
- Defined resistance value, e.g. 0.5 kOhm
- Modular system, Reed Chains can be connected
- Individual design with more or less switching points possible
- Length: 500 mm / Width: 9.7 mm
- Housed Switches offer increased protection against mechanical stress
|Switching Voltage DC||VDC||180|
|Switching Voltage AC||VAC||130|
Interactive Reed Switch
Simulate the different methods of actuating a Reed Switch with our interactive tool and learn about the switching characteristics.
You will get a detailed explanation about the different features by clicking the "Help" button.