Capabilities and Equipment
The PIC Group offers an exceptional range of engineering, sourcing and production capabilities for its worldwide customer base.
Continous investments in process automation
In the past three years, PIC invested a high six-figure budget for automation, new production lines and high end machinery to give us a competitive edge to not only produce faster and more cost-efficient but also according to the highest quality standards! And we will continue in our quest for optimized sensor manufacturing in the future.
Our engineers work closely with customers, suppliers and our sales and operations team to develop state-of-the-art sensing solutions:
- 2D/3D drawing CAD systems
- Rapid prototyping and 3D printing for bespoke sensor designs
- Electrical, mechanical and magnetic testing equipment
- Support in certification processes
- IQC and outgoing inspection processes for all material and finished goods
- Automated Reed Switch sorting and testing
- Automated Reed Switch cutting and bending
- High-class cable processing equipment for cutting, stripping, tinning, crimping and connector assembly
- Flexible tools that easily adapt to all kinds of cables and connectors
- Sensor manufacturing lines with auto-potting, quality checks and computer-controlled curing process
- Automated SMT lines with pick & place machines and modern reflow ovens
- Test laboratory including climate chambers, salt spray tests, microscopy, and material testing
- Auto packing including tape&reel options, with MSL 5a sealing for long shelf-life of SMD products
- 100% outgoing inspection and tests guarantee state of the art reliability
Being one of the leading suppliers for reed and hall based sensor technology gives us the knowledge and the buying power for all components related to our product portfolio.
This means that we can safe costs, time and effort for our customers by sourcing products like Magnets, PCBs or injection moulded parts. We guarantee best-in-industry lead times and pricing, in compliance with our quality standards.
Room for future growth
Through optimizing production lines and placement of machines and raw material we achieved a 20% space-saving with increased capacity and faster cycle times.
This means that we are well prepared to grow even further - together with you, our customers. Our production capabilities already exceed 70 million sensors per year. Get in touch with us to find out what PIC can do for you!
The PIC Group consists of the company headquarters in Germany, production facilities in China and Turkey and sales offices in Asia. Furthermore, a worldwide network of sales partners is taking care of your needs. Wherever you develop or produce - we are your partner for sensor solutions based on Reed and Hall technology.