The FH-Series SMD Reed Switches are so-called gullwing types in a housing, which results in improved mechanical protection. Normally no PCB redesign is necessary for these products. They are suitable for automatic assembly and are the ideal economical alternative to Hall ICs.
- Housed switching element for improved mechanical protection
- Direct replacement for other over-moulded Gullwing type SMD Reed Switches
- Usually, no re-design of the PCB needed
- Perfect economic alternative to hall ICs
- Suitable for automated pick & place and soldering processes