In rare cases, certain applications require higher switching frequencies and therefore longer lifetimes than normal Reed Sensor or Reed Switch solutions can cover. For this reason, we have developed a series of Hall Sensors in cooperation with a well-known Hall chip manufacturer.
Of course, like all PIC sensor solutions, they can be modified to meet your specific requirements regarding housing, cabling, connection and more.
PIC Hall Sensors advantages
- Compact housing, standardized or customer specific
- Two- and three-wire versions
- Simple mounting and adjusting
- Customer-specific versions and alternative chip position in the package possible
- Ideal for automation projects thanks to a supply voltage of up to 24 V